Are you moving and need moving boxes and packing supplies? Call Boxes on the Move for all your moving, packing and shipping needs! We sell moving boxes, bubble wrap, packing paper, wardrobe boxes, picture boxes, stretch wrap, moving blankets, packing tape, mattress covers, poly foam, and much more.
NOTICE: Due to the Corona Virus, Boxes on the Move will be reducing store hours to 1pm-6pm (Weekdays) and 10am-2pm (Saturdays) until further notice. Stay inside and be safe! Sorry for the inconvenience.
No Boxes? No Problem!
We sell Moving Boxes and Packing Supplies to Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Brooklin, Bowmanville, Durham. Visit our location anytime during business hours or order online/phone and have it delivered. (289) 275-3255.
FREE DELIVERY* to East GTA and Durham Regions. FREE PICKUP is always available anytime during business hours. Mon-Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Free Delivery on all orders over $150.00 in the East GTA and Durham Region. ($25.00 delivery charge on all orders under $150.00).
What’s new at Boxes on the Move…
- Boxes on the Move will celebrated its 13 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on April 2nd, 2020. We thank you and our boxes thank you!
- Check out our limited time only BOX BLOWOUT SALE! Available until they are sold out.
- Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook or FOLLOW us on Twitter.
- Check out our MOVING BOX COMBO for any Apartment or Home.
- We also sell USED/RECYCLED boxes. Call ahead for availability. Not always in stock.
- We buy back your boxes! Click for details on our BOX BUY BACK program.
- Snap, Crackle and Pop your way to savings with our BUBBLE WRAP specials.
- Need to pack and ship an item? Bring it to us! We now carry small item boxes.
- Have your order delivered or visit us anytime during business hours. Click here for our LOCATION.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday: 10am-6pm
Saturday: 10am-2 pm
We are located in Oshawa just North of Gibb/Elm off Simcoe. Turn RIGHT down the SIDE LANEWAY. Parking is available in front of the store. If you pass the Dairy Queen, you have gone too far. If so, Come around the back off Celina St.
All prices are in dollars.
We accept payment by: